Bio-Inert ceramic implants: not just for perfect smiles
Ceramic implants are the restoration of choice for any missing teeth. They are strong, they support surrouding teeth and they are permanent. While metal implants cannot provide as many perks as ceramic implants, many dental patients gravitate to them if cost is an issue.
Bio-inert ceramic, an investment in your health, not only your mouth
As a patient, you have a choice when it comes to replacing a tooth. For patients and doctors, implants top the list and ceramic implants are at the top of that list. The reasons are clear when presented with all the facts.
- Ceramic implants will not leach metals into the body or surrounding tissue.
- Ceramic implants are bio-inert.
- No risk of the body’s immune system rejecting them
- Ceramic implants can last an entire life without wearing our or corroding.
- Even sensitive immune systems will not react to a ceramic dental implant.
- Ceramic will not leach into the surrounding tissues.
- Ceramic implants will not break-down and enter the bloodstream.
- Bio-inert ceramic implants support strong bone growth.
- Ensuring the implant and surrounding teeth stay put.
- Bio-inert ceramic implants allow for substantial support of soft tissues.
- With Metal implants, soft tissues often recede over time allowing the metal to show at the base of the teeth.
- Bio-inert ceramic implants are pure, there are no other chemicals, derivatives, ores or ingredients that effect what you get versus what another patient gets.
- Many titanium implants are not pure titanium and can contain other metal ores, nickel included.
- Bio-inert ceramic implants are nonporous.
- Bacterial colonies are unable to stick to the smooth, non corrosive surface.
Bio-inert Ceramics promote the best health of body, mind and mouth
At our office with Dr Marilyn K Jones DDS, we prefer bio-inert ceramic implants, also known as zirconium or zirconia, and their use is outpacing other options for tooth replacement at an exponential rate. In addition to their functional benefits, bio-inert ceramic, implants are also practical, durable, and much more pleasing aesthetically: we all want our teeth to look good. Thats easy. Now its easy to make the best choice for beauty and health. Ceramic implants are for both options.
Zirconia, bio-inert ceramic, implants are virtually indistinguishable from real teeth, they do not absorb stains from food or discolor over time. Ceramic implants can last a lifetime and retain their shape and color for the duration. They can be used for one or a few missing teeth or to anchor other prostheses when appropriate. They are bioinert, will not absorb odor, they resist plaque, and are as easy to maintain as real teeth.
Implants are permanent: make sure you find a skilled, experienced doctor to place one.
At Marilyn K Jones, we have the skills, experience, and expertise you demand to ensure a healthy, natural, functional tooth replacement.